We have constructed profiles for thousands of active Michigan nonprofits based on publicly available information, most likely including yours.
By registering and becoming approved as a representative of your organization, you will be able to:
- Provide updates to your profile and ways to help
- Sync elements of your profile with your profile on another platform
- Post open board and committee positions
- Find and contact matching board candidates
- Post skills based projects and consultation requests (coming soon)
- Find and contact skilled volunteers to meet your needs
Search below to find your organization and click the link to register as a representative.
Note: you can suggest changes to an existing profile without registering by clicking the “Suggest Changes” link after finding your organization below but you will not have the other benefits of registering.
If you cannot find your organization after searching below,
- Request to have your organization added
- We review the request, and inform you if it is added or not added
- If added you can create an account that links you to the organization
Here are Detailed instructions for filling out the form.
Requirements for an organization to be added:
- Active 501c3 with an EIN number
- Engages volunteers
- Has a website
- Organization should engage volunteers from outside the organization. (example: If school or religious organization they must engage outside volunteers)
Enter your nonprofit name and/or location to filter the list to find your nonprofit.